International guests, please contact:
Laura Laaksonen, Finnish Film Affair Producer
Office tel. +358 50 348 6132
Instructions for Finnish film industry representatives:
Accreditation for the Finnish Film Affair (FFA) 2016 Industry Program is open from August 4th to September 10th. The price of accreditation is 40 € (incl 10% VAT). The accredited guests will be contacted via email with information on how to proceed with the payment.
The FFA program is mainly aimed at international buyers, distributors, festival programmers and industry press, as well as Finnish film producers and other industry professionals.
The Finnish Film Affair accreditation provides you with access to:
– The Opening Party of the Finnish Film Affair on Tuesday, 20.9 20:00-23:00
– The Works in Progress: Finnish Films in Production and Development showcase on Wed 21.9. 9:30-15:00
– The Industry Panel: Finding Stories and Concepts That Travel on Thu 22.9. 9:00-12:00
– Networking lunches at Radisson Blu Plaza Wed 21.9 and Thu 22.9. (á 12,50 € to be paid directly at the restaurant)
– All screenings of Finnish films in the Finnish Film Affair program during the festival (15.-25.9.)
– Access to HIFF’s Online Screening Library (Festival Scope Pro platform) is given only to acquisition/sales/programming/press representatives
You will also be provided with the Finnish Film Affair handbook.
Accredited guests can make use of the possibility to contact each other with the help of the participant list.
The FFA matchmaker Marta Balaga will help organize individual meetings with the international guests based on requests.
NB. Filmmakers with a project in the Works in Progress and Development showcase are required to pay the accreditation fee in order to participate with their projects. Filmmakers who have a finished film in the line up are also required to pay the fee, if they intend to take part in the events of the Finnish Film Affair.
The detailed program and line up will be announced in mid-August.